Nextera Rapid Capture Exome Data Sets
We are happy to announce the BaseSpace availability of three Nextera Rapid Capture Exome data sets:
- A standard 37Mb exome sequenced on two lanes of the HiSeq 2500®
- An expanded 62Mb exome sequenced on two lanes of the HiSeq 2500
- A standard 37Mb exome sequenced on MiSeq
These data sets demonstrate the high uniformity and accuracy of Illumina’s new Nextera Rapid Capture Exome sample prep and Illumina sequencing. The data sets also demonstrate Illumina’s updated Enrichment analysis, which is available either through a new version of MiSeq Reporter or through the new HiSeq Analysis Software product.
Click on the links below to see the project and run folders. You will be asked to “Accept” the Run/Project into your BaseSpace account: this is the same mechanism you will use to share specific real-life projects or runs with your colleagues/collaborators via a dedicated URL.
- NexteraRapidCaptureExome_HiSeq2500: Run (QC plots & summary metrics), Project (Enrichment workflow output files).
- NexteraRapidCaptureExpandedExome_HiSeq2500: Run (QC plots & summary metrics), Project (Enrichment workflow output files).
- NexteraRapidCaptureExome_MiSeq_NA18507: Run (QC plots & summary metrics), Project (Enrichment workflow output files).
Summary of the HiSeq 2500 standard exome run:
Summary of exome analysis metrics from this run:
Materials and Methods: Human Coriell samples NA18507, NA10859, and NA12144; Nextera Rapid Capture Exome and Expanded Exome; analysis with HiSeq Analysis Software and MiSeq Reporter.