Deleting Samples and Projects
Our initial release of the delete feature provided users with the ability to delete Runs and Analyses, but we didn’t want to stop there. Our users now have the ability to delete Samples and Projects from their accounts! Here’s how it works:
- You can delete a Project from the list of all Projects in your account
- You can also remove a Project from its specific page
- Samples can be deleted from within a Project and multiple Samples can be selected at once
- Deleted items are first moved to the Trash, from there you may Restore items or Empty Trash
- If you delete a Project or Sample as a collaborator instead of an owner, the data will be un-shared with your account
For any questions, concerns, or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help in any way that we can. Thanks!