Announcing the New Data Uploader in BaseSpace™ Cohort Analyzer
BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer enables users to automatically aggregate and analyze subjects with genomics and phenotype data in a few clicks. Ultimately, users can analyze and share data for biomarker discovery, translational research, and clinical trials.
One of the most powerful features of BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer is the ability to centralize all available information for a subject into a single record. This includes phenotype obtained from various phenotypic databases, lab and image data, and genomic, methylation, proteomics, and expression data, to name a few. Breaking down siloed data in this way enables users to perform integrative analyses to make meaningful discoveries in aggregated data. Now, users of BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer can take advantage of a new beta feature: the Data Uploader.
Data Uploader: Import Somatic, CNV, RNA-Seq and >500 Phenotypical Attributes
You can now easily import your genomic data (somatic mutation or copy number variations between tumor and normal samples), or RNA-Seq data into BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer for analysis. Either upload your own files or directly import from a BaseSpace Sequence Hub Enterprise account. The uploader supports >500 phenotype and subject measurements.
Uploading and Analyzing Data
1. Upload in 2 Steps through the Data Uploader (beta)
- Load data with >500 of phenotypic attributes, including age, gender, condition, therapies, overall survival and other outcomes.
- Load genomic data and RNA-seq data directly from BaseSpace Sequence Hub, or from a desktop in multiple formats.
- Check your data to catch formatting errors prior to ingestion.
2. Process and integrate your data so you can analyze it in real time within BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer.
- Monitor and view study import status through a user interface
- Automatically add meaningful content for analysis such as calculating tumor mutation burden for all uploaded somatic mutation data
3. Analyze Data in BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer
After your data is uploaded, perform cohort analysis using over 100 bioinformatic workflows and
- Compare your data with other datatypes or technologies
- Load and view everything associated to a single subject in one place
- Filter and select a cohort based on any phenotype or molecular marker(s).
- Integrate and analyze your data with clinical outcomes and therapies
- Understand the survival, molecular, and clinical differences between two groups
- Find expression outliers in your cohort of interest
- Research meaningful biomarkers and drug targets
For more information about BaseSpace Cohort Analyzer, the Data Uploader or to sign up for a free trial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.